Kubernetes services packages
Canonical works with the leading public clouds and institutions to optimise Kubernetes. We offer three service packages to help you establish your Kubernetes operations.
Our three-day training on Canonical Kubernetes and tooling, helping you ramp up your Kubernetes skills and get you ready to deploy in your own environment.
- Kubernetes and Container basics
- Reference architecture
- Deployment on multiple substrates
- Security and patching
- Monitoring and logging
- Lifecycle management
- Backup and recovery
Get up and running in one week with a customised architecture to fit your requirements, including deploying on virtualised environments, private and public clouds.
- High availability Kubernetes, deployed on Public Cloud, VMware, OpenStack
- Custom Kubernetes architecture optimised for your workloads
- Calico, Canal, Flannel networking
- 3 days on-site in-person Canonical Kubernetes training
Kubernetes Discoverer Plus
Be up and running in three weeks with a production-grade Kubernetes cluster with a modular ecosystem to fit your requirements. Deploy virtualised or bare metal.
- High availability production-grade Kubernetes, deployed on Public Cloud, VMware, OpenStack, or Bare metal
- GPU acceleration
- Storage for persistent volumes
- Custom Networking options
- Management platform
- Private Registry
- Load balancers
- Application Catalog
- 2 days on-site in-person Knowledge Transfer to Kubernetes Operators
AI/ML Add-on for Discoverer and Discoverer Plus
$40,000 one off fee