The course is designed based on official certification requirements outlined by Google Cloud provider for Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect exam
- 4 days of instructor-led training
- Includes 1 Day of Google Cloud technical Essentials course bundled in this
- Training delivered by Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect
- Trainer is also a consultant helping clients to migrate to Google cloud
- Prepares for Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect exam
- Understand the core concepts of Google Cloud
- Architect Google cloud from cost, performance, and cost optimization perspective
- Rich hands-on labs to understand concepts better
- Understand and create VPC
- Deploy and operate on Google cloud storage, Database, compute services
After this course you will be able to appear Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect exam . The exam fees is 200 USD with Single attempt at additional cost .
- Systems administrators and IT managers
- IT administrators and operators
- IT Systems Engineer
- Linux/Unix Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Windows Server Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Cloud Systems Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Network Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Storage Implementation Engineer or Administrator
Module 1: User Sign up?
- User Sign Up
- Overview Google Compute Engine Console
- Management Activity and Billing overview
- Google Compute Engine Pricing
Module 2: Google Compute Platform (GCP)– 10000 feet overview?
- An overview of GCE
- GCE-VM’s- An overview
- GCE VM storage- An Overview
- App Engine – An overview
- GCP – Container Engine-An Overview
- GCP – Container Registry- An overview
- GCP – Cloud Storage – An overview
- GCP – Cloud DataStore
- GCP – Cloud SQL
- GCP – Networking ,Load Balancing
- GCP – Cloud DNS
- GCP – Cloud Dataproc ( BigData service)
- GCP – Cloud IAM
Google Cloud Architect
Module 1: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Role of the Cloud Architect.
- Learn about Solution Domains as an approach to design.
- Lab: Console and Cloud Shell.
- Lab: Projects.
- Lab: Infrastructure Preview.
Module 2: Virtual Networks
- Cloud Virtual Networks (CVN), Projects, Networks, Sub Networks, IP addresses, Routes, Firewall rules.
- Sub Networks for resource management instead of physical network topology.
- Lab: Virtual Networking.
- Lab: Bastion Host.
Module 3: Virtual Machines
- GCE, tags, VM options, vCPUs, disk options, images, and special features of persistent disks for VMs.
- Lab: Creating Virtual Machines.
- Lab: Working with Virtual Machines.
Module 4: Cloud IAM
- Members, roles, organizations, account administration, service accounts.
- Lab: Cloud IAM.
Module 5: Data Storage Services
- Cloud Storage, Datastore, Bigtable, Cloud SQL.
- Lab: Cloud Storage.
- Lab: Cloud SQL.
- Lab: Cloud Datastore.
Module 6: Resource Management
- Billing, Quotas, Labels, Names, Cloud Resource Manager.
- Lab: Billing Administration.
- Lab: Examining Billing Data with BigQuery.
Module 7: Resource Monitoring
- Stackdriver, Monitoring, Logging, Error Reporting, Tracing, Debugging.
- Lab: Resource Monitoring (Stackdriver).
- Lab: Error Reporting and Debugging (Stackdriver).
Module 8: Interconnecting Networks
- VPNs, Cloud Router, Cloud Interconnect, Direct Peering, Cloud DNS.
- Lab: Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- Lab: Dynamic VPN with Cloud Routers.
Module 9: Load Balancing
- Network Load Balancing, HTTP(S) Load Balancing, SSL Load Balancing and Internal Load Balancing, Managed
- Instance Groups.
- Lab: VM Automation and Load Balancing.
Module 10: Autoscaling
- Lab: Autoscaling.
Module 11: Infrastructure Automation with Cloud API
- Infrastructure automation, custom images, startup and shutdown scripts and metadata.
- Lab: Cloud API Infrastructure Automation.
Module 12: Infrastructure Automation with Deployment Manager
- Deployment Manager templates.
- Lab: Deployment Manager.
Module 13: Managed Services
- Dataproc, Dataflow, BigQuery, Datalab.
- Gives an edge over other professionals in the same field, in term of pay package.
- All roads are leading to Cloud, and everyone is adopting Cloud computing .Hence would require Cloud Engineers to drive their journey to cloud
- Helpful for People are trying to transition to Cloud Engineer roles
- Verifies that you are aware of the latest features of Cloud
- The certification helps to speak more confidently about this technology at my company when networking with others.
Contact Us: Info@Jigar.com